Grand Adventure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grand Adventure

Come back to the age of the pirates and go along the grand line while living your grand adventure.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jeeha :: Custom Techniques

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jeeha

Jeeha

Jeeha :: Custom Techniques Empty
PostSubject: Jeeha :: Custom Techniques   Jeeha :: Custom Techniques Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 3:12 pm

* Technique Name: Yami Yami no mi Yōkazan shockwave
Description: Darkness spreads on my sword and then i swing the sword and it launches a black-green-colored flaming projectile from the sword.

*Technique Name: Yami Yami no mi Yōja Gashūzan
Description: Darkness spreads on my sword and then it transforms the Seven Stars Sword into a black-blue-flame snake and attacks with it, in which the snake bites the opponent several times.

* Technique Name: Yami Yami no mi prison
Description: Darkness spreads from my feet and goes through the ground and comes out from the opponent shadow and traps then in a cage the could have different forms.
1rst form: would be bar cages.
2nd form: full cube prison.
3rd form: triangular prism cage.

*Technique Name: Yami Yami no mi beam
Description: Darkness spreads on my finger and jeeha is able to shoot beams made of darkness.

Technique Name: Yami Yami no mi torrent
Description: Jeeha put his palm out towards opponent and darkness spreads on them and he able to shoot Yami Yami no mi beam rapidly and it covers a wider range when it acts on a body.

Back to top Go down

Jeeha :: Custom Techniques
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Grand Adventure :: World Govermentt :: Techniques-
Jump to: